- His capture in the Battle of the Bulge
- My First Day in Battle December 24, 1944
- Joe Patzner’s Account of Battle of the Bulge
- Miracles During the Bulge
- Life in the Frozen Tundra
- Christmas on the Meuse River 1944
- The Bulge was a Violent and Cold Battle
- From the Diary of Arnold H. KANTOLA
- Remembering Pfc Paul H. ROWLEY “Packey”
- My Own Battle of the Bulge
- From Utah Beach to Czechoslovakia
- Ex-POW Tells his Story
- December 24, 1944
- Close Contact with the Germans
- December 23, 1944 - near Belle Haie, Belgium.
- Back alive in 45'
- Bastogne Besieged and Liberated
- All Hell Broke Loose
- A fearful Incident Turned Humorous
- Saving live on the front
- 16 December 1944
- 254th Engineer Combat Battalion
- Excerpts from a letter
- The end of the B-17 number 43-37569, December 24, 1944
- An Unforgettable Night
- A Routine Reconnaissance Patrol
- A Miracle…How My Military Service Ended.
- Christmas in the Ardennes
- On Patrol in Europe
For 60th anniversary
Monuments erected for the 60th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge.